We have a new survey system!
To login to your department’s site, please click the link in the list of departments down below.
If this is the first time you are logging in, please note the “First time login” instructions below.
If you don’t see your department listed, please contact the survey admin to have it added.
If you would like to login to the old survey system, it can still be accessed at: https://slcps.stlucie.k12.fl.us If you would like to create a new survey in the new system using the format from an old survey, simply export as a spreadsheet and import that spreadsheet to the new system. All your fields will be setup but you may need to reformat the labels and other text.
Questions? Contact the survey administrator at email@example.com
- https://survey.stlucie.k12.fl.us/assess/wp-admin/ – Assessment and Accountability (Darrell Canamas)
- https://survey.stlucie.k12.fl.us/curriculum/wp-admin/ – Curriculum (Liz Pruitt)
- https://survey.stlucie.k12.fl.us/federal/wp-admin/ – Federal Programs (Terrence Platt)
- https://survey.stlucie.k12.fl.us/hr/wp-admin/ – Human Resources (Mollie Dunn)
- https://survey.stlucie.k12.fl.us/td/wp-admin/ – Talent Development (Julia Hilburn)
First Time Login Instructions:
- Login to the link listed above for your department.
- Use your network login and password (IE: sda0102 only, not the entire email address).
- Make note of the survey contact for your department, and please ask them for access.
- Yes this seems backward, but your account has to be created before permissions can be applied to it.